Introduction from Drug peptide supply about Thymopentin/Thyopentin/69558-55-0
|Package||1mg;5mg;10mg;50mg;100mg,1g or according to customer’s detail requirement.|
|Product English synonyms||Thyopentin;Thymopent njection;Thymopoietin II-(32-36);TP-5|
What is Thymopentin?
Thymopentin, referred to as TP5, is a very important immune-promoting active polypeptide drug, which can significantly improve human immunity, help humans effectively resist a variety of diseases, and at the same time have a significant and definite curative effect on a variety of diseases, with broad market prospects, with good economic and social benefits.Thymopoietin is an endogenous polypeptide existing in thymus tissue, containing 49 amino acids, which has biological activities such as promoting the differentiation of thymus and peripheral T cells and regulating the body’s immune function. Thymopentin (TP5), which consists of amino acids 32-36 in the active center of thymopoietin, contains only 5 amino acid residues, but it can effectively maintain the biological activity of thymopoietin.
Pharmacological effects of thymopentin
Thymopentin has the same function of regulating the immune system as thymosin, can induce the differentiation and maturation of pre-T lymphocytes, and regulate the immune activity of mature T lymphocytes. For a variety of immune disorders, such as congenital athymus, thymectomy, senile thymic atrophic hypofunction, infections, tumors, and immune dysfunction caused by changes in the proportion and function of different T lymphocyte subsets in autoimmune diseases, etc. This medicine has the regulatory effect of making the immune response tend to be normal.
1. Induce and promote T cell differentiation and maturation.
2. Adjust the proportion of T lymphocyte subsets to make CD4/CD8 normal.
3. Enhance the phagocytic function of macrophages.
4. Enhance the immune function mediated by red blood cells.
5. Improve the activity of natural killer cells (NK).
6. Increase the production level and receptor expression level of interleukin-2 (IL-2).
7. Enhance the production of γ-interferon in peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
8. Enhance the activity of SOD in serum.
Uses of Thymopentin
1. For chronic hepatitis B patients over 18 years old.
2. Various primary or secondary T lymphocyte deficiency diseases.
3. Certain autoimmune diseases (such as rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, etc.).
4. Various diseases with low cellular immune function.
5. Adjuvant therapy of tumors.
How to buy Thymopentin in the U. S.
Remetide Peptide Supplier specializes in the production and sales of peptides in the USA, as well as professional drug peptide R&D. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or inquiries about Thymopentin Peptides.